Bush Wealth Scholarship
Pictured above: 2019 Bush Wealth Scholarship winner, Khaniah Johnson
Deadline: May 1, 2020
- Be a current High School Senior, in good academic standing, and will be graduating High School in May 2020.
- Student will be attending an accredited four year college/university as a full-time student in the Fall 2020 semester.
- Any degree can apply. NOT limited to finance/business majors.
Details of the Award:
- $1,000.00 non-renewable scholarship will be awarded to one student
- Scholarship monies are paid directly to selected student's college/university
- Funds will be applied to tuition and/or fees
- Proof of enrollment (copy of acceptance letter is required before award will be paid to the college / university)
- All decisions of the selection committee are final and are not subject to appeal
- Completed Student Application
- One (1) letter of recommendation from your current teacher or your guidance counselor
- A 500 word essay: Why it is important to have a financial plan, and what details a well designed plan should include
- Completed applications must be received by May 1, 2020.
All documentation must be sent together as one complete package. Your application will be incomplete if any of these components are missing by the application deadline. Incomplete applications will not advance to the scholarship selection process. Documents will be accepted by mail or email to: 2918 N Oak Street Valdosta, GA 31602 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Notification of Scholarship Recipients:
Recipients of the Bush Wealth Scholarship will be notified in May 2020 and their name will be posted on our company website.